Creating effective ad campaigns can be the difference between success and failure. The one’s who dare to be creative, daring and smart can get an amazing result! incredible exposure or even fame and fortune!
Street advertising needs to be eye-catching, it needs to grab the persons attention, almost stealing their attention, because people that are on the street are usually travelling somewhere like work, home or a fun place. Most people may not be in a mind set of buying products or looking at signs but if the sign is funny or it looks realistic and is eye-catching it will instantly grab the attention of the person and then you have been successful and your ad works!
30 Funny and Creative Street Advertisements
1. All you can eat Rest Stop. Smart idea! This is a new way of doing advertising and it has a funny twist to it. You see? this is a great example of how to really grab the attention that you want when advertising your products/services, by eating them!
2. Coop’s Paints. Now this a really creative ad! They have painted the town Lime Green! Coop’s lime green off course!
3. Mobility for Everyone. A smart way of communicating your message! using reality to display a marketing message! this is a really fast wheel chair!
4. Belt Up Ad. Now this is another funny but creative ad.
5. Law and order. This advertisement gets you into the feeling of the ad! a very creative and smart ad.
6. Skin Cancer Ad. An ad that gives you a try of a sample of their product, on the spot. Very, very smart!
7. Nose Trimmer Ad. Have really long nose hair! here’s your solution, this ad should grab your attention!
8. Visa Ad. That’s a great ad that will grab the attention of hungry customers!
9. Auckland Transport Ad. How kids see the road! nice point of view! this is a nice ad that puts you into the perspective of children!
10. Floralp Butter Ad. A slice of bread that’s been eaten, smart again. It shows that only the area with butter was eaten, see!
11. FedEx VS UPS. Well, we think you should just be the judge of this one!
12. Ikea Ad. Nice lounge room! on a billboard! smart but funny ad, looks real but is it?
13. Prestige Omega. That’s different, unique, smart and funny, oh and huge! What a creative ad!
14. Mc Donald’s Ad. On the street as the pedestrian crossing. Nice fries!
15. The Economist. Smart, simple just ‘on’ and ‘off’.
16. Altschul Orthodontics. Now, this is really funny, see the before and after effect? Now that’s sense of humour!
17. The Kids Who Could Fly. Scared of heights? This is very high advertising! or not! but be careful, don’t fall of the edge now!
18. Fulgers. Like coffee? this ad will make you want to have coffee!
19. Coca-Cola and Bellantine’s 3D Ads. Here are really creative ads and they are 3D now this guy is really talented! he’s name is Julian Beever every one!
20. Memorial for Pedestrians. This is really nice and in the creative and inspirational category, its a pedestrian crossing with many, many names printed in it as a memorial and awareness of pedestrians who have been road victims.
21. Silberman’s Fitness Center. A simple yet effective ad, this one should not only grab your attention it should give you a lift!
22. Cingular. This one is famous by the looks of it! if people get their photo taken next to your advertisement then it has worked! right?
23. The Day After Tomorrow. Here’s a realistic insight to what the makers of this ad for the movie ‘The Day After Tomorrow’ want to communicate.
24. Nail Polish Ad. This one is 3D, real, right there!! how smart is that?
25. Mondo Pasta. Like pasta? here is another creative ad, where reality is mixed with ink.
26. Nike. Now this one is incredibly realistic and creative, so much so that they even ruined a BMW?
27. FedEx Kinkos. They bring their products to you! in this ad.
28. Real HipHop. This ad is really funny, see for yourself..
29. Amnesty International Ad. A serious but very impressive and creative ad! The sign reads: “Thousands are held prisoner for their beliefs in places worse than this, write until you free them all.”
30. Melbourne’s “Bin Your Butts” Ad. That’s right, did you know that a cigarette butt takes approx. 12 years to disintegrate! its a serious matter! no laughing here!
The images on this post belong to their respective owners, we are only showing them on this post for your amusement viewers and thank you for visiting! Thanks, if you like this please comment below or comment and link to us from your blog, website, social media site etc. And please remember to respect our conditions of use.
If you liked this post, you may also like:
Logoland Australia creates incredible brands at affordable pricing, designers of memorable and custom logo designs. Proud designers of quality advertising posters and more!